The next meeting of Gatley Carrs Conservation Group will take place on Tuesday 18th September at 7.30pm at Elm Road, Church Halls, Gatley, SK8 4LY
We hope that as many of you as possible can attend. This is your group, so please come and have your say, your thoughts and opinions are most welcome and encouraged.
We look forward to seeing you.
1. Chairman’s welcome– Peter Owen (PO)
2. Attendance and apologies –Emma Burrows (EB) in Sue's absence
3. Minutes of last meeting for approval - (PO)
4. Matters arising- all.
5. Treasurer’s – Michelle Inwood (MI)
6. Bird report –Chris Neild. (CN)
7. Membership/Subscriptions Report – Emma Burrows (EB)
8. Wildlife and nature report –John Pollard (JP)
9. Site upkeep/Green Flag award/future task days– Alan Butler (AB)
10. Fields in trust progress (PO).
11. Fund raising; Updated action plan - All
12. Events upcoming; Christmas Tree dressing plan- all.
13 Membership meeting report- (PO)
15 Date of next meeting –18th December 2018 7:30pm